APC UPS Network Management Card v6.4.6 Firmware Executable for MGE Galaxy 300 w/AP9630, AP9631, and AP9635
UPS Network Management Card 2 w/ Environmental Monitoring, Out of Band Access and Modbus
Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
Includes : CD with software , Temperature Sensor , User Manual
- Command line interfaceOffers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Compatible with SmartSlot enabled UPSsCompatible with all SmartSlot UPSs
- Device EncryptionSecurely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Expandable Input and Output PortsSupports the Temperature Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor and Dry Contact I/O Accessory
- IPv6 SupportCapable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Modbus RS-485 and Modbus TCP supportEnables remote monitoring and interfaces with StruxureWare™ Data Center Expert, building management systems, or other third-party systems.
- Multiple language supportWeb browser interface available in English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Multiple user accessSupports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
- Out of Band UPS Management SupportSupports dial-out notifications and dial-in access via a modem to the console interface.
- Smart Battery Management SupportDetailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only).
- Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB CompatibleMake UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
- UPS Firmware UpdateUser friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).